What are Hook and Loop fasteners?
- Hook and loop fasteners are also known as Velcro straps commonly.
- These straps are attached to the thing which is to be fastened and also on which it is to be fastened on.
- When these two hook and loops are pressed together, they get attached.
- These Velcro straps can be fastened on cloths by either sewing these straps with the cloth or attaching the straps with Iron-on tape and then hot pressing the whole arrangement with a hot iron.
- The greatest advantage that Velcro straps give us is that they are detachable and produces a ‘ripping’ sound when they are pulled apart.
Custom Velcro Patches:
Ways you might obtain them
- You can make it yourself.
- You can order it online providing the online designing company with your design.
- How to make it yourself?
- Choose your design which you want to get embroidered.
- Make sure you have all the colours of the design sorted out.
- You will also have to make sure that you have all the coloured threads required for your design.
- Layout the design on a piece of cloth and make the background with a suitable colour.
- Then add details to your design, which will require patience and sewing skills with suitable coloured threads.
- Heat-seal the embroidered patch.
- Then add your Velcro straps to both your cloth and your heat-sealed embroidered patch.
- You can order it online too
- Ordering custom Velcro patches online will take much less time and will be cost-effective too because the company which will provide you with the embroidered custom Velcro patch they are involved in mass production.
- They already have different shapes ready for you in which you will have to choose the shape in which your design will suit best.
- Order the design online after you place your custom design over their pre-designed shape or the outline.
- The design will be delivered to you in no time.